Thursday, June 5, 2014

:( PRP Once Again!

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

It really hurts.

Today I had my second round of PRP in my left foot and my first injection in my right foot...that's right, BOTH feet. At my request, my doctor kindly stuck both of them at the same time. That way, I would only have to recover once. Only problem is, now I can't walk. I've accidentally put a little bit of pressure on my toes and it HURTS so there is no way I'm walking yet!

I'm laying here on the couch with my feet elevated and they are throbbing. Not sure if I really thought this one through because in order to move around the house, I'm having to crawl! That's right, hands and knees on the ground crawling around like a baby.


Anyway, I'm lucky in that I got to work from home this afternoon and will get to tomorrow too. Hopefully, in a couple days I'll be able to walk but until then, resting my feet is what I'll be doing!


Wanna see the video of my procedure? Warning...if you squeamish of needles, don't watch!







I'm really thankful to my doctor for understanding my need for having both done at the same time. He and the techs did a great job once again!

Now on to RECOVERY so I can TRAIN :)





No comments: