Friday, July 15, 2016

Rock the Top - Just a Week Away

I'm actually pretty excited about my next race... It's only a little over a marathon in distance but the elevation that we will climb...yikes!!! I really don't know much about the race except, it is called Rock the Top, Zugsptiz Trailrun Challenge put on by Scott, this is the 3rd year running and it is 43,5km with 3965m of elevation. That is a lot of climbing in a short distance. Plan B is the organization that puts this race, they are the same organization that puts on Zugspitz Ultratrail and I think they do a fantastic job.

Anyway, I'm not sure how long it will take me. I guess in the past the winning female won it in around 6 hours...so I guess I'm shooting for somewhere around there.

We plan on camping out that weekend in Garmisch and I'm excited because it will be Addie's first time camping! Should be fun :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hardest marathon ever will be with you in heart/soul following your progress via #datasportlive #RockTheTop BIB No.?